Any vacancies we have will be listed below. However if we do not have the opportunity you are looking for then please feel free to send your CV to email@example.com for us to keep on file. If a suitable role arises that fits your skill-set, we will contact you directly to discuss further.
TRAINEE COPIER/PRINTER ENGINEER
This is a full-time trainee position reporting to the directors of the business. You will be required to work in our workshop, office and out on customers sites in this varied role, and will be given relevant on-the-job and formal training. You will be provided with the relevant tools, equipment and company branded shirts as soon as possible. You will be required to attend work in normal business attire (black/dark grey trousers and white shirt until branded items are provided.
Due to the nature of the position, you will need to hold a full driving licence as you will be required to visit customer sites throughout the Worcestershire area.
The role and tasks outlined below are intended to provide a general overview of what the job will involve, but these will grow and develop as the successful candidate progresses through the relevant training.
1. To deliver consumables to customer premises and develop good customer handling skills
2. Prepare printer and copier machines for recycling in the workshop
3. Assist with the installations of new machines at customer premises
4. Develop technical skills through assisting engineers on service calls
5. Attend technical training courses as and when required
6. Develop personal IT knowledge
7. Attend network courses as and when required
8. Improve skills to progress to a full time Engineer
9. Manage toner requirements via our PrintAudit system and Filemaker
10. Carry out any other reasonable task as determined by the Service Manager
You will be required to work and communicate with a variety of people at all levels, both internally and at our customer sites. The successful candidate will have the following skills:
1. Be hands-on and have a can-do attitude
2. Be customer focussed
3. Show attention to detail
4. Have an aptitude for engineering and IT
5. Keen to learn
6. Have a Methodical approach
The Hours & Salary:
1. This is a full-time position with 37.5 hours, Monday to Friday
2. Salary to be discussed with candidate at interview
How to apply:
Please send your CV and covering letter via email to firstname.lastname@example.org