PaperCut is a powerful piece of software for easy and pain free print management, tracking and monitoring of print jobs, cost allocation and reporting, to the integration of BYOD printing or advanced and custom job management.
It can be used on both small and large-scale sites including when a customer has a combination of devices from Clarity and elsewhere and supports all major operating systems, including mixed environments.
There are two separate versions of this software PaperCut NG which you download and configure yourself giving you an easy to use print tracking and control system and PaperCut MF which extends all of the features of PaperCut NG using MFD embedded software and hardware integration to enable you to aditionally capture and track copy, fax and scan activity.
PaperCut NG - DIY Print Management
How it works:
- Simple and quick self-installation in minutes
- Fast and intuitive user set-up
- Customisable web interface for administrators
- Gives you full control over printing using tracking, quotas or pay-for-printing
- Allows you to apply rules based print policies to minimise waste and save on costs
- You are able to monitor your printer fleet with toner level and error alerts
- Cost allocation which provides detailed reporting of costs by user and printer and ability to assign quotas or budgets
- Increase document security with secure print release, digital signatures and watermarking
- One click reporting (over 50 out of the box reports available)
- Upgrade to PaperCutMF at any time
- 40 day free trial available
PaperCut MF - Print, Copy, Scan and Fax Management
How it works:
- Extends the features of Papercut NG
- MFD embedded software and hardware integration
- Manage your copy, scan and fax on your MFD
- Web based administration
- Authenticate users with swipe or proximity cards
- Find-Me Printing and Secure Print Release
- Advanced and automated reporting
- Charge to shared accounts
- Print release and secure printing for pay-per-print public usage
- Import users and groups from Active Directory or an LDAP server
- Solve mobile & BYOD printing
- Support for serverless printing - Papercut direct printing enabling you to print from a computer to a printer without a print server
Call our friendly team on Worcester 01905 721400 / Gloucester 01452 699400 for a chat about your requirements and a competitive quote. Or email email@example.com or use the webchat.
Clarity Solutions – helping businesses in Worcestershire and Gloucestershire manage their document and print output, putting YOU in control of your workflow and print costs.
- Fully tracked printing
- User quota assignment
- Environmental reminders and reporting
- Supports mobile and BYOD printing